Old City Apartments Philadelphia
- 205 Race Street
- Philadelphia, PA 19106
- (215) 486-0262
- Leasing Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 6PM
Friday: 9AM - 6PM
Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
Tap To Text Our Leasing Team
- Resident Login
- Get Directions
- View Property Website
- Floorplans / Availability
- Apply Now
- Request A Tour
- Request Info
Modern Apartments In Old City, Philadelphia
Bridge is located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, exquisitely designed for modern living. The community bridges the charm of Old City with contemporary design and amenities, tying classic aesthetics with considered, stunning architecture. Rising above the adjacent Ben Franklin Bridge and overlooking the neighborhood streets of Old City, Bridge boasts exceptional views in all directions, from 18 floors. Open layout concepts include a variety of studios, 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans.
Tour Our Community From Home With One Of Our Leasing Consultants!
If you prefer to tour Bridge Apartments virtually, we completely understand. Please call us at (215) 486-0262 to schedule your personal 1:1 tour with a Leasing Consultant.
Explore Bridge with these virtual walkthrough tours:
TAKE AN ON SITE TOUR OF OUR APARTMENT HOMES
Prefer to see Bridge in person? No problem! Please call us at (215) 486-0262 to review our requirements. By appointment only.
- 24/7 concierge and front desk
- Fully-staffed building with on-site management, porter, and maintenance staff
- LEED Gold building design with sustainable design features that provide significant energy savings to residents
- 8,000 SF landscaped fifth floor terrace, including 6 private reservable BBQ areas
- Co-working lounge with views of Delaware River and Franklin Bridge
- Fire pit lounge area
- Fully equipped gym with cardio, strength and free weight stations
- Luxer One package concierge
- Three high-speed elevators
- Lower-level parking garage with dedicated Philly Car Share spaces
- Cat & dog friendly: One Time Fee: $350 / Pet Rent: $40 / month
- Car charging stations
- Dedicated pet grooming area
- Residential storage rooms in cellar, and on levels 2 – 4
- Cellar bicycle storage
- Full-size dedicated loading dock in rear with direct access to elevator for move-ins and service
- Street level restaurants, salon and retail
- 100% non-smoking building
- 9’-2” ceiling heights in living areas
- 5” wide plank white oak oil-finished engineered hardwood floors
- Exposed filigree concrete ceiling and columns
- High performance operable windows with coordinated window treatments
- Custom kitchens with Caesarstone countertop and white glass tile backsplash
- GE Energy Star stainless steel appliance suite
- Full-height tiled showers and baths with glass enclosures
- Contemporary bath vanity with storage plus oversized medicine cabinet
- Grohe chrome bathroom fixtures
- Electrolux stacked washer / dryer
- Tenant remote controlled heat and air conditioning
- LEED Gold building designed for energy efficiency and sound attenuated climate control
- Smartphone controlled thermostats
- Ample closet space
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high-speed internet
- Architectural lighting and wall treatment in lobbies and hallways
- Recycling / trash chute on each level
- Six private trellised roof terraces available for lease
Penthouse Features (Floors 16 & 17)
- 10’-2” ceiling heights on 17th floor
- Bosch Energy Star stainless steel appliance suite
- Private roof terrace available only for Penthouse residents
Get a bird’s eye view of north Old City with this captivating drone video.
Work From Home
The fifth floor also includes a large lounge designed purposefully as a co-working space where residents can work in quiet, take conference calls, or hold meetings—all with the Ben Franklin Bridge as a backdrop.
LEED Gold Certified
Bridge is proud to be LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Gold Certified. LEED® is the preeminent program for the design, construction, maintenance and operations of high-performance green buildings.
LEED®, and its related logo, is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and is used with permission.
Focused On The Environment
40% water use savings compared to new, code-compliant buildings, saving approximately 2 million gallons of water annually.
Storm water management system captures approximately 85% of the rainfall, using a 5,000-gallon cistern.
Bridge also had resident and retail recycling programs.
Built For Efficiency
Approximately 25% electricity savings compared to new, code-compliant buildings. All Bridge apartment homes feature Smart Thermostats controlled by the resident within the unit and / or through a Smartphone branded app (a first in Philadelphia).
High-performance building envelope protects the interior from extreme temperature swings along with high-efficiency window glazing for both thermal insulation and sound attenuation.
Extremely robust and efficient HVAC System allows for adjustment by the resident within the apartment.
Over 8,000 sq ft of accessible rooftop terraces, including live plantings and full size trees. The live plantings capture significant rainfall and help to reduce water runoff into the city’s already overwhelmed sewer system. The live green roof also dissipates heat from the building.
100% low and no VOC emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, and flooring resulting in higher indoor air quality compared to other new, code compliant buildings.
Bridge is a 100% No Smoking building.
Luxer One Package Concierge and Lockers
Learn how using Luxer One and its dedicated app make package delivery a breeze. You can even use it for outbound packages as well!
- United By Blue (on-site)
- Race Street Cafe
- Tuna Bar
- Kisso Sushi Bar
- Cafe Ole
- Torch - Wood Cafe
- Old City Coffee, Inc.
- Philly Style Bagels
- JJ Bootleggers
- Rite Aid
- Target Grocery
- Olde City Food Market
- MOM's Organic Market
- Riverwards Produce
Health & Beauty
- Kári Skin
- CoCo Blue Nail & Spa
- The Spa Terme Di Aroma
- Victoria Roggio Beauty
- V's Barbershop
- Paddy's Old City Pub
- Mac's Tavern
- Old City Beer Garden
- Drinker's Tavern
- National Mechanics
- Sto's Bar
- Khyber Pass Pub
- The Plough & The Stars
Art & Culture
- Fireman's Hall Museum
- Elfreth's Alley Museum
- Museum Of Illusions
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- National Liberty Museum
- Science History Institue
- Museum Of The American Revolution
- National Constitution Center
- Painted Bride Art Center
- US Postal Museum
- National Museum Of American Jewish History
- The Center For Art In Wood
- Arden Theatre Company
- Dave & Buster's
- Voltage Lounge
- Old City Fest
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
- Subway: SEPTA Market-Frankford Line at 2nd Street
- Independence Transportation Center
- Olde City Day School
- McCall Elementary and Middle School
Studio - 514 to 548 SF
1 Bed / 1 Bath - 543 to 727 SF
2 Bed / 2 Bath - 891 to 1001 SF